edmonton remax, edmonton real estate, edmonton homes for sale, edmonton real estate market, edmonton real estate blog,

Posted to or away from CFB Edmonton?

As a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or RCMP and relocated within Canada or outside of Canada, we can help you with the transition. When you own your own home or condo, you usually select a REALTOR® to list and sell your home. I am an approved supplier to Brookfield Global Relocations.

As an ex-Canadian Forces member I have also been through the process several times while I was serving. Now as an Edmonton, St. Albert and Area real estate agent,  I can assist you to get your home sold and to work with a good Realtor in your new location.

Normally, when you go to your new location to look for a home to purchase you have an abbreviated time (5 to 7 days) to find a home. These are known as House Hunting Trips or HHTs.

During the HHT you have to find a home, offer on the home, get a home inspection, and try to get as much done before you to return to your old home. Busy for you and for your agent????  You better believe it.

The process of selling your existing home, then finding a home in a new city, and often a different province requires hard-work. Sometimes this involves making some tough choices for you, the RCMP or Military member and your families.

I am one of the professionals that you can utilize to help you with your moves. You can call me (Ben) at (780)266-4418 (cell)  and I can help you have a successful house hunting trip.

Please refer to our HHT and Relocation pages  for more information or to get us working for you.

  1. (required)
  2. (valid email required)
  3. (required)

cforms contact form by delicious:days

Speak Your Mind